Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quilted Cupcake Eye Candy

We're experiencing some technical difficulties here at Quilted Cupcake Worldwide Headquarters. which are delaying the most recent podcast.  The first problem was that I thought I lost my microphone - I searched high and low for it, only to find out that my oldest son had "borrowed" it and forgotten to return it - don't you hate when that happens?   The next set of problems is related to the software I use to record - I'm trying a new system today, and hope to post later today.

In the meantime, check out this adorable snowman soap guy I found at Joann's last week - he's perfect for my powder room (notice the cool color hubby painted in there!)



Back with podcast and show notes ASAP...
Jean

1 comment:

Vals Quilting said...

Hi Jean, I love your podcast..it might be my fav!! :)
This little soap holder is very similar to mine but unfortunately we don't have a Joannes here to purchase these little cuties from.
Valerie
http://www.pastimesonline.ca/vals-quilting/