Friday, March 19, 2010

Checking In...

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't been taken hostage, nor did I go to Target, never to return.  I'm just crazy busy with work and family stuff, so podcast and blog updates have been delayed.

Once I get through the next week, I will definitely get back on track.  Lots of fun things to share! 

In the meantime, here's something to keep you happy (well, Gilles always makes me smile!)


Oh, and if you haven't seen it, check out Jimmy Kimmel's recent sketch about the Handsome Man's Club - very funny!

3 comments:

Lauretta6 said...

OMG I love him.Think of all the fun things I could do with him. Can a 54 year old grandma say that?

Quilted Cupcake said...

Lauretta6: Answer: Yes, mam!

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear you are alive and well. Hope you get some good crafting time in soon. It's been a long dry spell for me, too (since Christmas!), but I got some great quality time in with the sewing machine last weekend. Yippee!

Stephanie in Michigan