Saturday, December 3, 2011

Anthropologie Inspiration

I love visiting my local Anthropologie store.  Even if I don't buy anything, it's so inspirational!  I love how the decor is almost 100% repurposed stuff.  The card catalog cabinets alone are enough to make me drool every time.  I'd so love one!  I'll never find one now, though. Anthro's taking them all.  LOL.

Here are a few of my favorites, including a few things I can't wait to try and recreate.    (click on the picture for a bigger view)


I still can't believe I walked out without that teal and white baker's twine.  However, since I found this tutorial on Pinterest to make it, I don't really need it.  I can have any color I want!  I've already made a batch of lime green.

And just wait until you see the awesome fun stuff I got at Macy's!  More on that in an upcoming post.


Remember -- today's the last day for my Olfa Scissors giveaway.  Be sure to click here and enter if you haven't!  I'll announce winner on Sunday. 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

you are right, it is indeed inspirational! and i can't wait to see what you got on Macy's!

Robyn said...

Anthropologie is my absolute favorite store! I sure miss your podcasts ...