A trip to Hobby Lobby always leaves me feeling inspired. Here are a few things I found inspiring during my Saturday trip.
1. Fabric flowers
2. Tulle pom pom flowers and garland -I can make that with my new Clover tool!
3. Owl print just fun.
4. Giant red flower that looks like one I just made in paper.
5. Giant flower that I could probably re-create in paper
6. Idea: pom poms as cupcake toppers!
7. Love the gathered twill trim with buttons on this pillow.
8. A fun white gauzey bow on a linen pillow
9. Mini pinwheels in tiny clay pots.