Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Moda Bindings By the Yard

Every once in a while, you find a new product that changes your life.  OK, so it's not a cure for a disease, but these Moda bindings by the yard are the cure for my un-finished quilts!


I found them on a visit to Wish Upon a Quilt in Raleigh, NC yesterday.  How did I not know that this wonderfulness existed?  I also found them online at Fabric Depot.

They offer a rainbow of colors, and are ready to go - no cutting, sewing together, etc.  Made my day yesterday!

Preparing the binding is one of the reasons I hadn't yet finished my Christmas quilts for the boys!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Great idea, but now that it can be found, I'm surprised they haven't been around for a long time. Or maybe they have?

Melody said...

A brilliant idea.