Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Episode 32 Show Notes: Tool Time 2

Here are the Tool Time Linkies from podcast episode 32:


 EZ Quilter  6.5 inch x 24 inch ruler   - it's super long, and a bit wider, great for cutting across fabric.

 EZ 60 degree Diamond Ruler (Darlene Zimmerman design).  Bought it to try a Kaffe Fasset diamond quilt

New mat and ruler by June Tailor  - this is my favorite new ruler.  Great for cutting strips!



My cutting table - Target "cube" bookcase that hubby screwed Ikea Handyman special doors to top.  Storage underneath, cutting area on top.  Check out my note to myself (and family) - I try to keep it clear so I can cut there whenever needed. The tape measure I glued to front is good for quick measurements.


Please let me know if I forgot any links - I'm just back from NYC, and taking a few lazy days.  Can't wait to tell everyone about the trip - podcast will be up on the weekend!


2 comments:

Jaye said...

Off topic comment: I saw this on Betz White's blog and thought of you and your vintage textiles: http://blog.betzwhite.com/2010/07/back-to-business.html

Mama Pea said...

Jean, I just got back from vacation in Cape Cod. We drove from Michigan. I always use these long car trips to catch up on my podcasts, and now I am all caught up on yours. Wish I would have listened ON THE WAY to Cape Cod instead of on the way home, because I would have liked to visit the artist's store you talked about in Cape Cod. Dang it! Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your great shows. I always have to get out paper to take notes on things I want to look at more after listening to you...the applique book you talked about in Episode 29, Picasso, e-how.com for how to organize your UFOs, within a quarter inch podcast...the list goes on. Thanks for keeping me entertained for so many hours! Hope all is well. Keep up the good work. (P.S. Mama Pea is AKA Stephanie in Michigan...can't seem to get all my internet personalities to converge. ha ha)