Friday, July 9, 2010

Winner of Vintage Sheet Fat Quarter 4-pack

The winner of the Fat Quarter 4-pack from my Etsy Shop is:  Number 5,  making the winner Colleen (Running with Scissors blog) who chose the Sunshine Yellow Pack.  Congrats, Colleen - I posted a message on your blog asking you to send me your address, and this baby will be on its way to you!




Thanks to everyone who entered, and for all the great feedback on the shop.  I just got some great sheets yesterday, and I'm hoping to add some new items over the weekend, including a blues package that I just love.

BTW, if you see a fat quarter on my  Etsy shop that you want a bigger piece of, or if you want to make up your own FQ pack from the fabrics you see in my other listings, you can hit the "request custom" item (or just send me an email), and if I have the fabric, I'm happy to make you a personalized pack, same price.  I made this little collage to give everyone a quick view of some of the patterns currently available:


Thanks again for entering - more giveaways to come!


p.s. ;  For the record......
5  : Random numbers generated Jul 9 2010 at 17:39:43 by www.psychicscience.org  

No comments: