Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gadget Love

Do you love robots as much as I do?  I found this great fabric at Hobby Lobby this week, and HAD to make something from it.  They're phone/camera cases, in my etsy shop.  I think the one on the left kinda looks like the Droid robot.


I've also been making lots of Kindle/Nook Cases this week for my shop.


And, a patchwork iPad cover featuring Amy Butler fabrics.


Heading to California on Saturday for a business trip - hoping to go to some quilt shops.  Next podcast will be posted around 2/6.  

2 comments:

Connecticut Chronichols said...

Jean,
If you are going to be in SoCal a huge quilt show, Road2Ca is this weekend at the Ontario Convention Center. It think it closes Sunday afternoon. I am on the east coast right now so no way of being your tour guide. Darn.
Sue

Katie said...

Where will you be in CA?