Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays #7

Welcome to another edition of Thrifty Thursday, the spot to highlight all your best finds.  Remember, I'm pretty flexible about the definition of "thrifty" - it doesn't have to be from a thrift store.

My entry for this week is especially close to my heart.  It's the Fisher Price Little People sewing machine that I have pined over for 2 or 3 years.  I've been looking for one locally, and no luck.  Then, out of the blue, a sweet blog/podcast follower and Pinterest buddy, Lisa Ann, asked for my address, saying she wanted to send me something.  Imagine my surprise and delight when I opened the package and found this:

Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever!  I literally jumped up and down like a kid on Christmas morning.  I've thanked her privately, but also want to take the chance to say publicly:


Lisa Ann, you ROCK!!!!!

Also, before we get to the linkies, I wanted to alert everyone that I'm doing a giveaway of the Olfa 5" precision scissors.  Click here for entry instructions, or just scroll down a bit.

OK, Get those Linkies Ready!

No comments: