Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gifts for Yourself

Starbucks jumbo cups - now that's a perfect gift to me!  I meant to put these on my Christmas list, but I forgot.  So, when I went to Target/Starbucks yesterday, I had to get them.  I'm always complaining that a standard coffee cup isn't big enough.  I rarely order less than a Venti.  So, happy days!

I have been doing lots of sewing this past week, and made up some new Nook, iPad and baby stuff for my Etsy shop. I really like how this baby shower gift set turned out.


This green iPad cover makes me wish I had an iPad.

 I did get the new iPhone 4S, and I LOVE it! The camera is amazing.  I can use it to take all of my Etsy shop pictures, and blog pictures.  It was even better than my old digital camera, so we used it on Christmas - very pleased with the results.

What was your favorite gift this holiday?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I got a Kindle from my awesome hubby! Made myself a sleeve for it, much like the iPad sleeve! Although, I have to say, I like the green fabric you used much better then the scraps I used! (I've never made a sleeve before, so it was a trial run... ;)

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

Kati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kati said...

Hi Jean,
I finally caught up with all your podcasts, wooo-hooo! I enjoy to listen to them so much, you even inspired me to pick up knitting again.
Just wanted to let you know that I just bought a Singer 201-2 for free motion quilting, it hasn't arrived yet, but I'm really excited! I heard the tip on your podcast, so really looking forward to improve my free motion quilting skills. Thanks for blogging so much and for the podcasts as well, I enjoyed every single episode.
Cheers and have a wonderful, successful New Year!