Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sick and Tired

I'm so sick and tired....of being sick and tired. I'm fighting a sinus infection that's been kicking my butt. You know this girl's sick when she hasn't even seen her studio since Saturday, and it's Tuesday!  I'm on new meds, and recovery is in sight, but I just hate sitting (or laying) around all day.  Even I can't watch that much Law & Order and be happy.

OK, enough whining and on to the creative stuff.  I did manage to crochet this little motif yesterday.  No pattern, I'm making it up as I go along, but happy with it so far.  I'll let you know what it grows up to be.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ann said...

I really like your crochet motif. You're more creative when you're sick than I am when I'm well! LOL. Hope that brought a smile to your face and that you feel better soon.
Ann

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

So very colorful! - that seems to be your style. Way to go!

Laura said...

Your crocheting reminds me of a jacket my mom brought back from Mexico. Very colorful!

Linda said...

Get well quickly! Your crochet is beautiful, so you must be on the mend.

PJ said...

I can't imagine creating something so pretty- GREAT JOB!!! Get well soon :)

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

It's really pretty, I love the colors! Hope you feel better soon!