Friday, February 17, 2012

Vintage Baby Lamb

I haven't shared any vintage finds lately, as I hadn't been able to do much thrift store shopping since December.  I've made up for it lately!  For example, I just found this sweet little ceramic lamb for $3.  I love vintage goodies like this.  Not only is it adorable on its own, the pink and blue accents make me think it held a "welcome baby" plant at one point.  I have a few of these floral holders from the 50's - 70's in a mini-collection.  I like that they have happy memories of new beginnings.





Here are some of the others in my mini-collection (click on photo to see bigger):

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cal said...

Very sweet!

Niki said...

I love the eyelashes.

Quilted Cupcake said...

Me, too Niki. The eyes just get me every time!

DragonPoodle said...

Love it! You can make great pincushions out of these too.