Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Quilt Show Free Weekend

Did you hear that you can watch The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims for free all weekend March 16-18? It's in honor of International Quilting Weekend.  A great chance to check out the show if you haven't seen it.  There are tons of episodes.  I don't yet subscribe to the show, so  I'll be watching to check it out.

Here's a quick video with some highlights:



Does anyone already subscribe?  Any tips on favorite shows, list of episodes that shouldn't be missed?

2 comments:

Scooquilt said...

I love the Quilt Show, and I watched the first three seasons in a pretty timely way. It was my treat early on Sunday mornings before the rest of the house was up. Now I am woefully behind. I can't watch it while I quilt, and I hate to spend time at the computer when I could be quilting...so I always forget. I renewed for this season, but I need to find a time to watch - I always pick up something.

Carrie Zizza said...

I had heard about this a few days before the freedom started so I went through the shows and wrote down what I wanted to see. My husband and kids were thoughtfully in FL for the weekend allowing me time to watch 'em all!

p.s. I think we were separated at birth. I love everything you love! The quilting, the thrifting, the crafting, all of it. I was born in MD. I even have two boys and a dog. Because of your podcast about them, I bought a Singer 201-2. Impulsively I might add. (But I got a good price.) I really enjoy your podcast which I'm almost caught up with dang it. I like listening for hours at a time. I'm a longarmer and spend many hours at the machine with your voice plugged into my ears. I've lived vicariously through your trips to Lancaster. Keep up the good work!