Here's a roundup of my favorite Button Craft Ideas. (Remember to pin this one so you'll be able to find it again!) p.s. - you can find the tutorial for the button sewing machine here on my blog.
As always, you can click on the photo for a bigger picture. All blog links are also included to take you right to the idea.
- Button cuff bracelet from Rit dye. The secret is you start with a wide strip of elastic as the base. Love that!
2. Easy Button Lamp Shade - Tutorial and photo from Better Homes & Gardens
3. Button Tree by Kitsch and Curious (love that blog title!)
4. From Modge Podge Rocks, a sweet button frame. (I have this one half done, need to finish it)
5. A related framed tutorial for a button Monogram from Baby Lifestyles
Bugs and Fishes. Can be used as a ring bearer's pillow, or for decor.
7. I adore just about anything in a hoop. Button flowers are surely on that list! Love this sweet tutorial from Freckled Nest.
10. Yellow Blackbird has a great tutorial to make a stacked button necklace.
Do you know of any other great button craft projects? Please add them in the comments below. Links to your button projects are also welcome!