Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vintage Sheet Charm Packs

I just added vintage sheet listings back to my Etsy shop.  With a twist this time.  I'm offering Vintage Sheet Charm Packs.  Each charm pack includes 40 of the popular 5 inch charm squares, plus 5 bonus squares.

Lots of people have asked when or if I'd be offering vintage sheets again, and the recent purchase of the AccuQuilt sparked the idea of making them more user-friendly  

Plus, I thought they'd be a good way for new vintage sheet fans to try out a variety of different prints, without  hunting down a bunch of vintage linens.  Since I'm cutting them using my AccuQuilt, they're very accurate.

For now, I only have 4 packs available.  I'm planning to add more, based on demand.  Check them out at my Etsy Shop.


I love playing with these fabrics, and using them in new and unique ways.  Look for some new projects coming soon.


1 comment:

LisaAnn said...

LOL, on the same wavelength again- I posted vintage sheet fat quarters last week in my shop :) Your's are beautiful fabrics!! Mine are at www.violetorange.etsy.com