Monday, December 2, 2013

Favorite Things Find: A Rainbow of Baker's Twine

I love Baker's Twine.  I have a cone of red and white that I use in packaging for my Etsy shop.  It's hard to find baker's twine in a vareity of colors or at a good price.

On a recent trip to Joann, I was thrilled to find Aunt Lydia's crochet thread has a new line of Baker's Cotton in great colors.  



Of course, I bought the pink and white, and also the teal and white.  They also have lime, purple, black and red mixed with white.  Love it all!

The best part is that retail price was only $2.99 for 150 yards.  Sweet!  Use a coupon, and the price is even better.

You can use the baker's cotton for crochet flowers, etc.  I'm going to stock up to use them for craft projects and gift wrapping.  


Brown paper packages tied up with string are one of my favorite things.. On that note, is anyone else excited to see the live Sound of Music this week?  I can't wait....one of my favorite shows ever.  I plan to sing along, so I'm sure nobody here will want to watch with me.  Too bad - I can't help myself.

No comments: