Monday, January 30, 2012

Podcast Episode 49 Show Notes

Here are the Show Notes for Quilted Cupcake Podcast Episode 49, Let's Review:

My new sponsor is Pastimes Online.  Click below to find their 2 new Block of the Month clubs:

Vintage Sewing Machines
Butterfly Garden

The Florida Fabric Stores I visited:
Crafty Threads
Keep Me in Stitches
Bernina Pfaff

Here's the awesome Haul of Fabric from my Florida trip, discussed on Podcast Episode 49.

Here's my favorite, from Moda, A Stitch in Color by Malka Dubrawsky

Here's that cool pattern from Empty Bobbin Sewing


Product Reviews from Episode 49:

The Principles of Knitting:  A new "bible" in the knitting community - 700 pages with everything you'll ever want to know about knitting!

Finally, here's the before picture of the wheel of my studio chair before I cleaned it - all 5 were this bad or worse!  It's a wonder the chair moved at all!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cal said...

Love the vibrancy of your fabric choices!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that was happening with my chair too, my husband cleaned it out a couple months ago and he was appalled.. LOL

Quilts and Cats said...

How funny! My chair wheels look exactly the same way! Every now and again I get out the scissors and tweezers and just go to work!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Yummy fabrics, I like them a lot! I'm so glad You're back! Caught up with all your podcasts during our Christmas vacation and missed You since. Thanks for being out there, it means a lot! :)

Barb said...

Wish I had known you were going to Fla. I could have hooked you up. I worked at KMIS for a few years and taught at both KMIS and Bernina. Still have great friends there. You also missed Rainbow's End just 5 minutes from Clearwater and it's HUGE! Every fabric you can imagine.
Hope you had a great time. I miss Florida!

LisaAnn said...

LOL- my wheels look like that too- but are gross because they are a mix of threads and dog hair- ick!

Quilted Cupcake said...

Glad I'm not the only one with funky chair wheels!